Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

I was not great at taking pictures...or varying my shoe choice. But regardless, here we go!


I got a lot of compliments on this sweater...and I loved it myself which is a double or triple win in the clothes department. I even had a co-worker say, "You should put that on that computer thing you do..." haha
L/S Tee: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy (gift from Renee)
Pants: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden

Off to coach basketball! LOL
Tshirt: from my sister--US Army
Sweatshirt: Chapel Hill Sportswear
Sweatpants: Nike
Tennis Shoes: ????

L/S Shirt: Target
Dress: Kohl's
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

L/S Shirt: Old Navy
Shirt: Belk
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden



pleated poppy


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Well, I'm happy you posted it to that computer thing you do! It looks great.

    I also love your Kohl's dress. Super flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have ridiculously cute style! Girl you are even rocking sweats & looking cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cutie patootie.

    Call me for plantar fac.... tips. I'm an old pro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutie patootie.

    Call me for plantar fac.... tips. I'm an old pro.

    ReplyDelete