Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

I varied my shoe choice this week! yeah!!!

Veterans Day---so while this looks pink it is not. Red and blue!!
Shirt: Chicos
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: Old Navy
Poppy Pin: The Pleated Poppy


Worked a 5K and coached basketball...
Tank: LOFT
L/S Shirt: J.Jill
Jeans: old old old
Hat: Funky Vintage Lovely
Tennis shoes: too expensive shoe store

Dress: Matilda Jane
Jeans: LOFT
Sweater: GAP
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Dress: Matilda Jane
Jacket: LOFT
Boots: Ariat (ebay)
Scarf: Old Navy
Bible: gift from my mom!

I think I need better lighting....but I have to take my pictures before work and it is dark outside! I am not wearing the same Matilda Jane dress two days in a row...in case you were wondering!

:)

pleated poppy


post signature

6 comments:

  1. LOVE both pairs of boots - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layering rocks!

    I want those Lindsay Phillips pumps and ALL your scarves.

    I love looking each week! ;-)

    Nicky

    ps. in regards to your comment last week... when I opened "Dear Nicole" I stepped down from being a Silpada rep... it was a tough decision... I did it for almost 8 years! So, yes... I am wearing less and less Silpada lately... and it's still weird for me ;-) But I do still LOVE their product.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last two outfits are my favorites. I love your accessories, especially all your wonderful scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still love seeing your beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you worked a 5K while slamming a glam outfit!! Only you!! I'm sure the sweaty runners appreciated seeing your smiling face!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, how is your foot doing? I have the same problem--did you get inserts? I cant wear anything but my gymshoes. yuk!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete