Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

Let's get to it!

L/S shirt: Old Navy
Black Sweater/vest: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

This was a little short for me...so I put leggings on after I saw this!
Dress: Old Navy
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy
Boots: OLD
Husband: khakis and a bluish shirt...typical for him...not a lot of variety! :) Love him.

L/S brown shirt: GAP
Sweater: Old Navy--gift from Renee
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden

Happy Wednesday yall...and I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I think it would be fun to see a compilation of bad Thanksgiving outfits next week...not from any of you but let's face it...we all have family members who wear things they shouldn't!!! :)


pleated poppy

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you through the WIWW link up and it seems we have some things in common: faith, third grade teachers,etc...
    I love that last outfit! Very cute:)
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first outfit. It's great.

    WIWW has let me review my outfits before I run out of the house, too! Sometimes they've spared me some major embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Handbags (Sarah)...you have me in common too! Love you both.

    Paige...cute cute cute! and loved the pic of hubby in there. Made me totally smile friend.

    Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige!
    Love your Christmas legs on top of your blog.
    So cute.
    And YOU look SO cute!!
    Love all your outfits this week.
    And that second pic with your hubs and you is so cute.
    Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, girl, you've joined the black n brown crew! I so want to but don't have the guts. It looks awesome.

    Love that Mark joined you in a pic.

    While i love that Old Navy dress, good call on the leggings. Because of WIWW, I've caught things like that a number of times! Thankful.

    ReplyDelete