Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!


Pink L/S shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Kohls
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: Ann Taylor

Out of town and no full length mirror
White L/S shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Kohls
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: I think they were cowboy boots
Hat: Ann Taylor



White L/S Shirt: Target
Sweater: Target
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Steve Madden
Jewelry: Silpada


pleated poppy
If you don't want to join us, at least go over to Lindsey's blog and look around. Lot's of great ideas there!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I swear, you are the most wonderful looking hat-wearer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hat is stinkin' cute!

    ... and happy be-lated thanksgiving to you and your family.

    of course if I decide to get rid of any silpada... I'll get a hold you you first!... pinky swear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink! you added in some color. i like it.
    i am wearing color today too, oh but how i love my black or brown.

    all 3 outfits are cute..as always!
    you have a pretty smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best boots!! Love those Steve Maddens! xoxo

    ReplyDelete