Friday, December 2, 2011

InstaFriday#16

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

I love the challenge of taking pictures on my phone for InstaFriday! It makes me snap the picture immediately so the moment doesn't pass me by!

I did not post last week and so I am posting those pics this week. We were out of town and I did not bring my computer.

Anyway. Last week my oldest sis Leigh Ann and her daughter and son met me, Caroline and Will at the American Girl store for some big fun. Well, the boys did not think it was fun but the girls sure did!!!

Leigh Ann and Jenny....Caroline Do you see those curls in Caroline's hair? Yep, got suckered into the curling rod thingie in the middle of the mall.

We did some hanging out while a big storm passed by...the girls rode the carousel and then we all had sugar overload at The Cheesecake Factory!!!

Then on Thursday morning, Leigh Ann and her kids left for home and we took off for Mark's parent's house. Caroline and my niece Kaya walking the stones...helping make a turkey...playing with Uncle Jason

Niki and Jason; finished turkey pumpkin name Charlie Elizabeth; Caroline, Kaya and Granddaddy hiding in the trees; the turkey we ate!

Caroline in front of the big tree shopping; Caroline and Niki playing cards; Whole Foods; an impromptu family photo!

Mark and I went out at midnight shopping;Caroline hugging up on more shopping decorations; Mark cleaning his parents fan.



When we got home, our Elf had shown up...hanging out with Mary, Baby Jesus and Joseph.

Taking pics with my phone is super fun and I love that I am doing more of it! It captures the in the moment event...I encourage you to do it too!



life rearranged

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! Thanks for checking out my blog. Fun to see all the pics from around the South. I grew up in SC!

    ReplyDelete