Friday, December 16, 2011

InstaFriday#17

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

My sweet baby girl is a Little Angel in The Nutcracker this weekend. We had dress rehearsal Thursday night. We ran into lots of people we know!! So fun!

This is Caroline and Autumn. Autumn is the daughter of Will's teacher and a sweet older friend of Caroline's!

My precious Little Angel!


She was so nervous before we got there but once we put her costume on, she was THE Little Angel. She was in her element!!!

That was all I took with my phone this week. I know, pitiful! But she is such a cute angel I figure you will forgive me!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and I love your blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures and you have a sweet family. stopping by from Instagram friday. Your blog header is great

    ReplyDelete