Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday with a Guest!

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

We have been out of town most of the week enjoying Christmas with family. My kids LOVE playing with their cousins and NEVER want to leave. I don't want to ever leave either, since all this visiting takes place at the beach!!!

Nevertheless, we are heading home right now and that is not really what you clicked on the blog to read about anyway. :)


Shopping Day with my favorite person!
Brown L/S shirt: GAP
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: Funky Vintage Lovely

Candle Light Service
White Tee: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: borrowed...holy cow...look below!

I felt ten feet tall and a little unsure of myself! :)

Traveling clothes!
Sweatshirt: LOFT
Tank: Calvin Klein by way of COSTCO
Leggings: Belk
Boots: Steve Madden

Yeah we made it! And it was HOT!
Shirt: LOFT
Tank: KOHLS
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Flip flops

Christmas morning--getting ready to go to church. I made dad get in the picture with me!
Shirt: Made by a friend
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Tights: Belk
Shoes: Madden Girl...from DSW--had them delivered to my mom's and I LOVE them!

And now for my guest! This is my SIL Sarah. Most people say we look more like sisters than inlaws...which is fine with me because she is cute as a button! We went shopping and I made her pause a moment and let me take her picture so I could add her on here.

Tank top: Express
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Nordstrom
Scarf: Old Navy
Earrings: Funky Vintage Lovely
Boots: Kenneth Cole

Thanks for participating Sarah...NOW maybe you will comment??? :)

Hope you all have had a great week...link up with Lindsey..it is tons of fun!


pleated poppy

post signature

2 comments:

  1. love your shopping day look. Amazing boots! The super high shoes look incredible, too. You SIL is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW I'm honored that I got to be a part of your WIWW!:) miss ya'll already...countdown to summer at the beach has begun....Love u.

    ReplyDelete