Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

My sister gave me a tripod for Christmas and I did take one picture with it for WIWW and then promptly deleted when I was looking through the pics! HAHA! Hopefully, next week there will be more shots of me without a camera blocking the middle of my outfit.

I was racing out of the door for work trying to beat the rain. Sorry about the goofy head position and all the bags blocking clothing items.

L/S Gray shirt: Target
S/S shirt: LOFT
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat
Bloom Bag: The Pleated Poppy

Coaching duty calls (did I tell yall I am one of Will's basketball coaches?) HAHA
Sweatshirt: part of team uniform
Jeans: Old as dirt
Shoes: ????


Wearing the other part of my birthday present from the tripod giving sister. I took pictures of it to send to my niece who helped her pick it out!

Dress: Matilda Jane
Jacket: LOFT
Scarf, ring and earrings: Belk
Boots: Steve Madden

Three outfits seems to be my number lately...I promise I get dressed everyday...I just fail to photograph it! Come on and join us...it is fun...and eye-opening!!!!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. So YOU'RE the lucky gal who bought that awesome bloom bag! So perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige!!!!
    Love that first picture of you!! You look great. Love that bag you are holding too. And that ring is SO fun.
    So are you.
    Merry Christmas Paige!

    ReplyDelete