Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

This week one would think that I would have taken more pictures, but alas I did not! I even documented the fact that I wore leggings and a big ole sweatshirt out of the house one day!!! AHHHH! Stacy and Clinton would be SO disappointed! But since I told Kristin she had to post her pajama pants run to the post office, I thought I should be truly honest! I went to meet a friend at Chickfila, picked something up from Hobby Lobby and went had pedicures with Caroline! Oh my!

Anne Klein leggings: Belk
Sweatshirt: Mark's from Polo
shoes: though not pictured, I wore my UGGS

I got a new curling wand and have been curling my hair lately...it REALLY holds the curl in my hair. Like really! Some days I look all right, but some days I look like Nellie Olsen. I like my hair curled instead of straight for some reason right now.
L/S tshirt: Target (tissue paper tee...SO comfy)
Shirt: NY&Co
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Ariat
Jewelry: Silpada

I think this is my new fav sweater!
L/S White shirt: GAP
Brown Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden

L/S Teal shirt: GAP
Sweater Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: GAP
Boots: old as the hills!


Now, at least I did not commit this fashion fauxpas this week. I may have left the house in leggings and a sweatshirt but I did NOT stand up in front of my church in lighted up chicken feather boots! :) Our sweet pastor received a gift Sunday on stage that had these chicken boots in them. He smiled big and said thank you and started the service. But then, right before he started to preach, he slipped these on...I almost died!!!!!!! He only wore them for a few minutes but he had feathers stuck to his pant legs the rest of the day! :)
Happy Wednesday Yall!

pleated poppy

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Loving your curly locks! So gorgeous. I can see why your new sweater is your favorite, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that new sweater.it looks great on you!

    marry christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige!
    Love all your looks.
    Your new sweater is super cute.
    Your hair is getting so long too! I like it. You trying to grow it really long?
    Oh, and the dry shampoo, your can sounds like a lemon. Take it back and tell them and they should give you a new one! It is a new product and they need to work out the kinks, but because it is basically a powder formula it can evaporate in the can. But a normal can should last you months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I feel better about my Post Office outfit but you looked much cuter! I still love a big ol sweatshirt. Perfect for a pedi day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog header! I AM IN LOVE with your second to last outfit - so cute and comfy looking and trendy at the same time. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete