Friday, January 27, 2012

InstaFriday#19

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

That is my sweet son (on the right) in the Third Grade Spelling Bee!!! He came in fifth! He was so nervous! And so was I!!!!

I have been dreaming of this house...we ALL love it and THAT never happens. Trying to convince Mark that we should jump on it!!!!!!
Mark has an old iphone and it was acting up so I told him I would update it for him. At the end of the update it told me it was restoring it...which made me SO scared because restoring it means he loses all his data. I was SWEATING it!!!!! It all came back --thank goodness--but I was a nervous wreck!
We have been spending all of our free time at the basketball courts! Both Caroline and Will are playing and we run from one game/practice to another and sometimes back again! Will's tournament starts this weekend and I am a nervous wreck (I am the assistant coach).


And then, the other night at Panera Bread, God reminded me that my words need to be kind and encouraging...

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. LOVE that house...jump on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so cute! That house is lovely, lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are in the middle of church BBall too. I used to stress getting my niece to and from her ball games AND my daughter to hers. But thank goodness, my daughter can drive herself now and my niece's mom and dad have finally stepped up and come watch her play. :o)

    that house is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That house is gorgeous!! I can nervous when I have to update anything. Good job though!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the last one - the quote from Panera. Funny how God can speak through a coffee shop, huh? Visiting from Insta-Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're dreaming and hoping for a new house too, house hunting is so fun! p.s. visiting from life rearranged, and i love your site, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The house is amazing!! I would've been a nervous wreck too for the spelling bee! Visiting from Jeanett's, I noticed how many of the same blogs we visit. :)
    Have a great weekend, good luck w/ bball!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're singing my song with the basketball running around! I LOVE that house, how could anyone not? Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're singing my song with the basketball running around right now! I have to say, that house is GORGEOUS. Who wouldn't want to live there? I hope you can get it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be nervous with restoring too! Beautiful house. Congrats on the spelling bee to your son. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great house, I hope you guys go for it! Found you through InstaFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a beautiful house, and thank goodness you didn't really reset all your husband's phone's data! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete