Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!


White shirt: Target (love)
Black shirt: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Rack Room
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

Fave outfit and it's blurry--sorry!
Shirt: LOFT
Scarf: Charming Charlies
Jeans: Buckle
Boots:Ariat
Purse: Coach Outlet

Shirt: Ruche
Leggings: Belk
Boots: Steve Madden

Dress: Belk
Shoes: DSW

Do you watch Castle? I love Castle! I really love Kate. And I really wish I could get my hair to curl like hers. I know it is not that long yet, but my curls make my hair so short!!!! I just thought I would share. If you don't watch the show, you should!

Have a super Wednesday!

I am linking up with:

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

post signature

5 comments:

  1. ooooh, your Coach bag rocks! love the color.

    Also love the Belk dress (but I know I say that every time you wear it). Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa, wa, lovin that last pic in the dress girl! You have great legs!

    I'm a Castle fan too. Need to start back at the beginning sometime since I missed the first (maybe second too?) season.

    And, seriously, i've lost your addy. Would you email it to me so I can send a Christmas card to you a month late?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, really love your last outfit! (haha, just looked at the comment above, I guess we're both oohing and ahhing over you today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last 2 outfits. YES, I watch Castle! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Belk dress & boots, so cute!

    ReplyDelete