Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

It was back to school and back to the grindstone for us....and it has been hard to get up. I say that only because I am going to use it as my excuse for not taking pictures... :)

L/S tee: Target
T-shirt: LOFT
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Not sure what shoes I wore...

Dress: Old Navy
Scarf: gift from a student
Leggings: Belk
Shoes: Rack Room
Purse: Coach Outlet
Jewelry: Silpada

L/S shirt: Old Navy
Long sweater: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Uggs
it was FREEZING and I had outside car duty...brrrr!

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


post signature

5 comments:

  1. love your coach purse. such a classic, go-to style and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that awesome Loft sweater in the first pic! And your new about me picture is very cute I'd like you to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car duty on cold days... you just gave me horrible flashbacks!

    You are so adorable. Always have been!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from What I Wore Wednesday. Those are great looks! I would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete