Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

Y'ALL!!!!! You are going to be so proud of me...I took more than three pictures!!!! Yeah! I know you are so excited. :)
Work in the pouring rain and a haircut!
L/S shirt: GAP
Teal Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden


Work with a daring outfit...
L/S Tissue Tee: Target (LOVE this shirt)
Dress: Belk
Leggings: GAP
Boots: UGGS
Jean Jacket: LOFT
Jewelry: Silpada

Here is the surprise!
The dress is really not a dress...it is a skirt that I wore as a dress. LOL It was a gamble for me but it was fun...thinking outside the box. :)

Church
L/S black shirt: Target
Sweater Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden

Back to church
Same L/S shirt from Target
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

MLK Day--Shopping with Caroline
L/S Grey shirt: Gap
Striped sweater: LOFT
Leggings: Belk
Boots: Steve Madden


Work
Blue Striped Shirt: LOFT
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy
Jacket: Kohls
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden

Linking up with:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


post signature

9 comments:

  1. Hi Paige!!
    Cute stuff.
    Love your daring outfit. Scandalous. ;)

    Happy Wednesday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits. Way to think out of the box with your clothes. I should try that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun outfits! Thanks for reading our blog and we are your newest followrs! I would be honored if you would follow us too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfits. Boot LOVE! All of them. And I so want to TRY leggings...I'm terrified. They look awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. getting all kinds of fancy with so many pictures - good for you! i do love the skirt as a dress, especially with the jeans jacket - i need one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable. Always.

    Love the surprise. I think I'd be self-conscious all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those Steve Madden boots!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt as a dress and those fantastic boots! ; )

    I would absolutely love it if you would link this up at Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL!

    http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/2012/01/feature-friday-free-for-all-3-50.html

    So looking forward to seeing you there!

    P.S. I'm a new follower. : )

    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete