Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

The day of LOVE....but for teachers it is the day filled with endless excitement and lots of sugar for everyone and can most often times be worse than the day of Christmas parties!!! I mean look at what my desk looked like THIS morning before the first bell rang!!!!



Mark loves Valentine's Day! Not because he loves to celebrate how much he loves me but because he loves to go through my bag when I get home and see the loot!! haha

Caroline wanted to make goodie bags as her Valentines but Will and I decided to Pinterest it! We went with the ipod from Living Locurto. So cute I thought!

Start with Mark's favorite candy...the 1 oz. box.

Print out this printable from the website above and wrap it around the candy hearts box.



And voila! You have an ipod...sort of! :) I have seen people go so far as to attach yarn/string and rolos on the end of that and add earphones. I went the easy way...no earphones! :)


Regardless, I hope today, the day of love, is filled with just that for you. And I hope you all know that regardless of who there is in your life right now who may or may not love you, that you have a Heavenly Father who loves and adores you. He would like nothing more than for you to give your heart fully to him today!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment