Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!


White shirt: J.Jill
Black Sweater: Ann Taylor
Black pants: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips


Blue/white shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat
Did you notice the new accessory? Yeah, I am old. Can't see. Had to get glasses!
Ring: Silpada
Scarf: Blue Corduroy


I like the no glasses look better!

White tee: Target
Shirt: LOFT
Pants: Matilda Jane
Boots: Araiat

Gross bathroom at work photo!
I forgot to get one at home!
And I forgot to take the glasses off!
Anyway-Dress: Matilda Jane
Scarf: Ann Taylor
Boots: (look below) Ariat

Yall really should link up with us---this is so much fun!!!!

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


post signature

7 comments:

  1. I looooove your new glasses!!! You picked a great pair that really suits you (and your wonderful style).

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your scarf with the yellow flower! fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that Matilda Jane dress... so adorable!! ... and the cowboy boots? always a fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the purple dress outfit. And I LIKE your glasses, no need to take them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the purple dress outfit. And I LIKE your glasses, no need to take them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi paige!!
    sorry i am so late in commenting here. busy week!

    i think you look great in the new glasses!! i always feel the same though, that i look better in pictures without em. But, i need em to see as well, so it is what it is. ;)

    cute blue/white shirt with that fun scarf!
    and love your matilda jane dress, it's so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete