Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!


I totally forgot to take my picture at home and so I did in front of the mirror at church. Kinda gross but there was no one else in there! :) I forgot to suck in too...looking pregnant, though I am in no way in that state!!!
#1

Black shirt: Target
Grey tank: Matilda Jane
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Rack Room (Bjorn)

#2

White tee you can't see: Ann Taylor
Skirt/Dress: Belk
Boots: Ariat (on ebay a few years ago)
Jean Jacket: LOFT

#3
Gray shirt: Target (cuffs are super tight...not my fave)
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Rack Room (Bjorn)

#4

Black Tee: Old Navy
Sweater: LOFT
Black Pants: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden (DSW)


Linking up with:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Looking fab, as always! Hope you are having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!! I miss you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. last outfit is my fave. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look at ALL pregnant! In fact, you need to move over for the queen of looking pregnant when you're not. Great outfits, too!! Thanks for sharing them. I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    ReplyDelete