Friday, March 9, 2012

InstaFriday

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

My computer has been having issues at home...so I took a screen shot of it so maybe the tech guys could figure it out!! No such luck yet!

Caroline and her friend Addy---they are the same age...haha!

Will gave a report on Australia and my friend let him borrow her hat from Australia. He wanted to wear it the rest of the day. LOL

The kids and I then took off for Atlanta for the ACC Basketball Tournament! Before you think about going to rob me because I am gone, Mark is at home, so I don't recommend it! But this is before the first game yesterday...they were not so excited by 9pm last night!

FanFest is a fun place for kids to hang out and ALL of the mascots for the teams were very awesome posing for pictures with the kids. My mom jumped into this one because she LOVES the GA Tech Yellow Jacket! :)

This, of course, was our Favorite---we followed him around to make sure we got a picture with him!

Caroline, no doubt, found a cheerleader!


And dad, he started hanging out with the devil! smh :)

We are pumped for today...and can't wait to get our game on!!!!

Happy Friday y'all~

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment