Friday, March 30, 2012

InstaFriday

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!


This is Will last Friday before North Carolina played in the Sweet Sixteen. We had joined the PassFirst movement and put a 5 on our wrist in honor of our point guard Kendall Marshall who had broken his wrist the weekend before!

This was Caroline on the way home from school after a very late night at the ball field with her brother.

Melanie (BigMama) cleaned our her Caroline's closet and we reaped some of the benefits!!! She wore this dress for days before I peeled it off her little body to wash it!
OK--so we won on Friday and played on Sunday and this time Caroline and I joined Will in the movement...we lost. :(
Caroline has a tap recital coming up and she had "Show Your Parents What You've Learned" day. So this was her at the end of the dance. The rest of my pictures of her dancing are a blur because as you know, tap dancers rarely stay still!
Then, Caroline, in all of her wonderfulness, graced us with an allergic reaction. We have no idea what she ate that did this...but it was a bad one. And true to form, two days later we now have a wicked cough that will most likely become bronchitis right here at the beginning of Spring Break!
Anonymous and her family are at the Final Four in New Orleans and this is a picture of fried alligator...not sure how I feel about this. I hate live alligators but I am not sure I want to eat one either!
And lastly, my sweet Caroline had an Easter Egg Hunt at school yesterday. I had car duty right after school. When I returned from car duty, this was in my trash can and most of her eggs were empty! Holy cow!!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment