Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

I have been absent from WIWW for a few weeks--and I find that I have missed it! I am not surprised by that...just stating a fact.

#1
Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Belk
Shoes: Bjorn
Scarf:???

#2
(Sorry it is blurry!)
And I have no idea why it is underlining!
Tank: LOFT
Shirt: LOFT
Pants: Matilda Jane
Shoes: Naturalizer

#3
Shirt: LOFT
Pants: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl
Hat: Funky Vintage Lovely
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

#4

Dress: Matlida Jane
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

Linking up with:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round



post signature

4 comments:

  1. The bright pink scarf looks so pretty on you. What a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking very cute. I like the little pops of color. Your purse is adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete