Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

My family and I met in Atlanta for the ACC Men's Basketball Tournament...we had a blast. And despite the reminders from my SIL Sarah to take pictures for WIWW the ACC edition, I did not take pics! :) I do have a few though.


L/S shirt: Target
Sweater: Belk
Leggings: Belk
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: made by my friend for ACC Tournament

It says "Carolina" and has bling all around it. I LOVE it!!!!



These are my nephews...Josh on the left is 12 and Joey is 14! And I am short!
My Outfit:
Tank: LOFT
Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat
Hat: by my friend
Scarf: Old Navy
Posy Pin: The Pleated Poppy

Their outfits?
Who cares...it says Duke! :)
Spring picture day at school...to be totally honest...I wore this shirt Sunday to the championship game...so technically you are seeing one of my ACC outfits repeated quickly!!!! :)
Shirt: Belk
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden



Linking up with:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your picture day outfit is my favorite. Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    Josh reminds me of Bobby when he was little. Or maybe I'm dreaming... that was a LONG time ago and I refuse to put the a/c on in my house and I'm hot and.... it's time for bed.

    Miss ya' girl!

    ReplyDelete