Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

I sort of feel like that scene in The Bee Movie--where he is trying to figure out what to wear and he says "Black and yellow; black and yellow; black and yellow; ahh...yellow and black-change it up a bit". Yeah that was me this week but it was "black and white"! :)

#1

I know this is blurry. When I realized it, I took another one but it was the end of the day and I looked ROUGH...so you go stuck with the blurry one! Sorry.
Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Belk
Shoes: Dillards-
Scarf: Charming Charlies

#2
L/S tee-Old Navy
Tee: Ann Taylor
Skirt: ??? old and I can't remember!
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

#3
Tank: LOFT
Shirt: J.Jill
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Yellow Box
Necklaces: Combo of Silpada and basketball necklaces from the ACC Tournament.
My team played Friday night in the NCAA Tourney so I showed my support! :)


#4
It was COLD Sunday morning!
Tee-Target
Sweater: The Limited
Skirt: Belk
Boots: Steve Madden

#5
Shirt: Belk
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat

#6
L/S tee: Target
Shirt and pants: boutique at the beach
Shoes: Dillards



pleated poppy

Momma Go Round




post signature

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in your black and white, black and white:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swooned when I saw the Belk tunic... so pretty! And I adore your first look too!

    Have a great week! ;-)
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top you wore in the first pic - so fun! i totally find myself wearing similar things all week, too! its like we get a one track mind for getting dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday morning's sleek look is definitely my favorite. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Sunday's sleek outfit. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete