Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Mumblings

Monday.
Monday sometimes makes me sad.
Monday means that the weekend is over and I have to go back to work.
But, I only have 4 more Mondays for this year...and I am excited about that! Yeah!  Onto the post!

Friday, I went to pick up Caroline's dance pictures--what a cutie. She loves to wear makeup and have her hair done so she loved getting her picture taken.  When I got home there was a package on the porch with her baseball picture...it made me laugh how totally opposite these pictures were!

Will had a ballgame Friday night (in the rain).  It was a nail biter and we ended up losing by 1.  I hate those games.  He felt bad because he was one of the pitchers and he struck out one time up to bat.  So...we did what any good parent would do, we took him out for frozen yogurt.  Right by the yogurt store (called The Sweet Spot), they were having a sidewalk concert. So we wandered down there with our yogurt and enjoyed some local talent.  Will looks miserable, but he was not.

This was the get up for the musicians!  It was a fun little surprise concert that kept us out and about on Friday night.  By the time we left, Will had forgotten that he felt bad about the game.  :)
So, now as the week begins, I take my cue from my pastor who encouraged us to let our lives scream to the world that we are different because Jesus lives in us!.  Our actions, our language, our attitude...our everything should be different.  People should see that we are different and should WANT that difference too. 

So, go on and be different today!  Show Jesus to a lost world.  I am going to be different today (starting with my attitude toward Mondays!).

Will you join me?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love you Paige. Good post. Check out themondaylife.org....it will make you feel loads better about Mondays. For one dollar every Monday you can help enrich (and shorten) a hospital visit for a child. Excellent way to start the week. :) Love you - Anonymous (for real, your sister)

    ReplyDelete