Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

We were out of town last Wednesday so I did not post...so you get a combo of two weeks worth of outfits--Yeah you! :)

L/S shirt: Target
Dress: LOFT
Boots: Ariat

Had to unexpectedly go on a field trip to the ZOO in this outfit. I hope the animals were impressed in my heels and pearls because my feet HURT at the end of that day!

Shirt: LOFT
Jacket: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT
haha!
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips switch flops

I SO did not feel well this day...can you tell? HAHA SO obvious.
Tank: Kohls
Sweater: LOFT
Skirt: ??
shoes: pretty sure I never left the house so no shoes were necessary!

Dress: LOFT (years ago)
Jacket: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
(I think I need some variety in my store shopping)
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

Shirt: LOFT (haha)
Sweater: GAP
Shorts: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Totally had a "business dress" dinner to go to---now keep the dress in mind because I wore it for Easter but paired it with a different scarf and sweater--but forgot to snap a picture of me on Easter! Thanks to Kathleen for her advice on how to do "Business Dress"!
Dress: Ann Taylor
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Naturalizer
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

Can anyone tell the spray tan worked? LOL My instagram-ing of the photo made it look worse but I did get one (because it was free) for Easter!
Tee: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle

Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Scarf: Charming Charlies
Shoes: flip flops

The ONLY picture of me on Easter: with my sweet friend Lynn.
You can see the scarf and sweater...scroll back up to be reminded of dress. :)
Scarf: LOFT
Sweater: GAP

Tee: Ann Taylor
Shorts: LOFT
Sweater: LOFT
Shoes: switch flops


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! Can I say how impressed I am that you got dressed, in a skirt of all things, on a day you didn't feel well or leave the house. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed business attire!!! You look so wonderful - perfectly polished and ready to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and springy outfits! Love the dress and boots combo in the first pic especially :)

    ReplyDelete