Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!



Shirt: Talbots
Pants: LOFT (love these--linen--so comfy)
Shoes: Yellow Box

I had car duty and it was 30 degrees--hence the boots!
Shirt/dress: Old Navy
Leggings: GAP
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: LOFT

You can't tell but this is a shirt and sweater...
Shirt: Belk--it is really pretty and I will try to get a better picture of it next time
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Naturalizer


Shirt and Jacket: LOFT
Pants: Boutique at the beach
Shoes:???

Dress: Steinmart
Jacket: LOFT
Boots: Ariat

Jewelry: Silpada

Not my fave.
Tunic: LOFT
Sweater: LOFT
Leggings: Belk
Shoes: Bjorn
Bloom Belt: The Pleated Poppy



pleated poppy

post signature

7 comments:

  1. You look adorable! You must have had the same weather we did here. Cold. I Looooove your Ariate boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so cute. Great outfits again this week. I LOVE your new necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the belt, and the tunics and of course the great necklace C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, how can that last outfit not be a fave?! I looooooove how you're wearing the bloom belt. You are just so stylish and I heart it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits and I loooooove the belt! I really want one! her stuff is so cute from PP:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a bloom belt!!! YIPPEE! I've been so afraid if I get one my rolls will make it disappear. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your bloom belt. been wanting one. wonder where i cab get one??? :-)

    ReplyDelete