Friday, May 4, 2012

InstaFriday

It is Friday so I am linking up with Jeanette for InstaFriday!


We had Caroline's dress rehearsal for her tap dance recital which is tomorrow.  It was cute...I have a video if you are just dying to see 11 girls not tap dance together.  :)



We had field day on Wednesday and our theme always correlates with our spring musical.  Obviously, "Annie" is our spring musical so this is some of my grade level dressed up as Annie and the orphans for field day.  We earned extra points for our classes if we dressed up.  Obviously, third grade will do anything for points. 
My sweet boy on his field day, in his class shirt...his class won for third grade!
My sweet girl in her field day shirt...haha that they had the same one...and HER class won for Kindergarten.   Apparently gold was the winning color!
This made me laugh out loud really hard!  I turned on Will's ipod to check what he had been doing and this was his wallpaper!  He totally took a picture of his "gun show" and posted it as his wallpaper.  LOL

Have a great Friday!
life rearranged
post signature

2 comments:

  1. lol to the gun show! cute pics. what fun to dress up - you girls look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your annie costumes. what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete