Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday! I am linking up with Lindsay to help keep us accountable for what we wear!!! Not trying to be conceited, just kept on my toes (and gets lots of fun ideas from the other bloggers)! Join us!

Dress: Belk 
Shoes: Lindsey Phillips

This was Awards Day and I thought I would be all business like.  I took this picture and thought I looked like I was going to a funeral so I added some color.

Dress: Ann Taylor 
Sweater: GAP
Shoes: Naturalizer, though I changed into different ones before I left.  Strappy ones.










Shirt: Boutique at the beach
Jeans: Rock Revival
Shoes: Old Navy

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! 
School shirt: made by a friend
Shorts: Gap--given to me long ago by my sis

This was also Mark's 40th birthday so we went out to celebrate!
Shirt: Belk 
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer 

Necklace: Allora Handmade

Join us in our link up...I promise it is fun!







post signature

6 comments:

  1. So, so many fun outfits this week! You look teeny tiny.

    I really like both the awards day outfit and the date night outfit. Wawa cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the bright sweater paired with your pretty dress. You're right - the pop of color makes that outfit amazing (well, ok YOU really do, but you know what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on The Pleated Poppy this morning. Love the "awards day" look and your smiles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. paige you look awesome!!!! you look really, really skinny.....and not just in the mirror;), so don't be afraid to move!:) love you! email or text me soon to tell me when you get to the beach...i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! It is all fabulous!!

    I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!!

    Thanks!!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes and the red necklace! I am visiting from the Pleated Poppy link up and I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete