Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday...yeah! That means I am linking up with Lindsay for some serious outfit inspiration. This is a place where we stay accountable for not staying in sweats, pjs, or yoga pants all day. Won't you join us?

We had field day last Wednesday and our theme was "Annie".    Our students always put on a spring play/musical and this year it is Annie...so...teachers got extra points for their class if we dressed as a character.  So, my student teacher and I dressed as orphans.  I mean, who isn't for as many extra points as you can get?  (We still lost, btw, but not for lack of effort from the teacher! ;)  )


Shirt and sweater: Loft
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Naturalizer
I did not like this outfit so I switched to the one below.

same pants and shoes...
Shirt and sweater: Loft (haha)!

Tank: Target
Shirt: Loft
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Dillards

Shirt: Belk
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Tunic: Old Navy
Leggings: Loft
Shoes: Yellow Box

Did yall notice I got bangs?  Hate them.  Don't do it.

But do link up with us!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your little side pony day! Cute outfits always.

    As for the outfit changing, that's one of my fave things about WIWW! I take the pic and then realize I look ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! You look adorable as an orphan! cracked me up!

    I actually like the outfit you changed out of. It's a nice combo. I also like the Loft shirt that has some ruffles. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfits! You are so cute!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am your newest follower I came from the pleated poppy my blog is well u can click on my name you are very cute and look like you would be a fun teacher to have my favorite outfits this week are the last 2 just so cute and creative and artsy- no bohemian yeah I like the bo ho vibe on you it fits your sparkly personality.
    Have a great week.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete