Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday! I am linking up with Lindsay to help keep us accountable for what we wear!!! Not trying to be conceited, just kept on my toes (and gets lots of fun ideas from the other bloggers)! Join us!
Pink shirt: LOFT
Jacket: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer
I LOVE my white denim jacket.  Hard to keep clean but still love it!

Black and white shirt: Steinmart
Sweater: GAP
Pants: beach
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Bangs: atrocious!

Today is Oreo Day!  So we dressed in black and white...
Dress: Kohls
Pants: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Dillards

Come join us...it is fun!  I PROMISE!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. um, the bangs atrocious comment seriously just cracked me up (and they're not atrocious at all).

    Your pink top is beautiful paired with your white jacket. Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look great in all of them Paige but my favorite is the last one.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete