Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I am linking up with Linds over at The Pleated Poppy.  I have been out of town at my sister's house (Anonymous) and internet connections have been nasty.  :)  I was really hoping to have blogged more since it is summer, but that has not worked out.  I know you guys are missing my wisdom!  LOL

Anyway!  On with the show...


#1                                   #2                              #3                            #4                           #5
Shirt:   Loft                      Polo outlet               Belk                         LOFT                      Loft Outlet
Pants:   LOFT                   Kohl's                     NY&Co                   LOFT                      NY&Co
Shoes: Yellow Box            ????                       Yellow Box              ????                         flip flops


Now, below you will see Anonymous (and the fact that her face is covered is where she got her "name").  She does not like to show up on the blog...but she does like to give me a hard time if I haven't posted in a while.  Ironic, isn't it?  Well, she was going out on a date with her handsome hubby and I snapped her picture...isn't she cute?  I know.  She should do this more often...


                                                I have no idea what she is wearing (except the pants-
                                                they are from GAP) but when you can't see her face
                                                does it really matter what she is wearing??

Anyway, link up with us...it is loads of fun!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. 1. outfit 5 is amazing. I love you in that shirt.
    2. Your hair looks flipping fab.
    3. That yellow kitchen??? Um, I adore it. You need to do a post about it so I can pin it. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bangs and your shirt in #5. awesome job posting 5 outfits, impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sensing a Loft trend going on here... ;). Cute easy summer style lady, both you and Ms. Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete