Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

I am in the middle of a large road trip.  We left home (without daddy :(   ) in order to take Will to basketball camp in NC.  We left last week to head to the beach where my parents live for some awesome beach time...and this was my traveling outfit.  I know you can hardly see my headband...but it is actually not mine.  It is my niece's and I just borrowed it.  :)  

This is a SPECIAL picture because I am wearing my VERY FIRST ANTHROPOLOGIE shirt!  So excited!
The mirror I was using to take my pictures is part of an antique piece of furniture in my mom's house.  I think I need to switch mirrors.  Time has taken its toll on this mirror!
This was a day I thought we were taking the kids to the movie "Brave".  But then I had to go with my dad to pick up my nephew so it was a traveling outfit!
I put this on thinking it would keep me cool.  Then I stepped outside and realized it was COLD!  I had to add jeans and the pink sweater!  Brrr.  I think it is remnants of Debby from the Gulf.
Last week, I posted a picture on WIWW of my sister Anonymous.  She was dressed up nicely and going out on a date with her husband.  She said she thought I should show my readers what she REALLY looks like...on a daily basis.  White V-neck shirt that she bought in a six pack...I have no words for that...but I can't make her change her mind that it is not a good thing!  :)
Have a SUPER day and link up with us...I promise that this is fun!!!!  PROMISE!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. WARNING: Once you catch the Anthro bug it's tough to kick. Like reallllly addicting. You look great in the top, nice choice.

    ReplyDelete