Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

I am NOT wearing the same dress twice...look carefully! :)
These two dresses may look the same and they are from the same place (LOFT) but they are different!  And I love them both!!!!!!
Earrings: Brighton--a gift from one of sweet students this year!  And the necklace below is Silpada.  LOVE!
Every year for the Fourth of July my mom takes pictures of the families all decked out in their red, white and blue.  We had to take pictures early because one of my sisters was leaving before the Fourth.  So the photo above is my sweet family on photo day!
Shirt: ANTHRO!!!!
Shorts: Kohls
Shoes were Lindsay Phillips
Sunday for church I decided to wear the same shirt...because it is so awesome! :)  and I added linen white pants from the LOFT. 
Tank: Calvin Klein via Costco
shirt: Matilda Jane
Shorts: LOFT

Since today is the Fourth of July I am adding a little video of my sweet Caroline and her patriotic self!  Please remember, our freedoms are not really free!  They came at the sacrifice of many brave men and women and their families!  Enjoy them, but don't take them for granted and never forget that they are afforded to you at a great price!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love your necklace and earrings. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! And you are so stinkin' tan. I forget how you and Anonymous turn brown in the sun.

    I have that same LOFT dress (the first one) in black. I THINK it is supposed to be for sleeping but I wear it as a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline was so cute!

    ReplyDelete