Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!
This is my beach outfit ...cover up from Old Navy and bathing suit from store here at the beach...not that you can or ever will see it!  :)

Date Night!
Dress: LOFT
Tee: Calvin Klein from Costco

Jewelry: Silpada

Dress: Belk
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Clarks

This is my putt-putt outfit! I won by the way.  Beat my two kids (don't know if there is any honor in that...and my dad!  Thought that was something but now that I type it maybe there isn't any honor there either!  HAHA)
Tee: SC bookstore (it is Mark's)
Shorts: Addidas
Flip flops: Old Navy
Purse: borrowed from mom



post signature

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your happy smiling face every Wednesday.

    Loooove date night's outfit. Gorgreous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your date-night jewelry! I also really like your Old Navy cover. These wiww link ups have really inspired me to wear jewelry because of posts like yours. I have it, I just hadn't been wearing it (you know, jeans&tshirt, jeans&tshirt, rinse and repeat). Wiww has been really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your date night outfit! Cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cover up!

    Thanks for linking up! Be sure to grab the link or badge! What I Wore Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too stinkin' cute! I haven't read people's blog in forever and I had to stop by. Stinkin' cute! xo Kari

    ReplyDelete