Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!
Shirt: LOFT
Shorts: LOFT
Shoes: Old Navy flops

Shirt: Anthropologie
shorts: Kohls
Shoes: Old Navy

Shirt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips


Shirt: Boutique at the beach
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Naturalizer

Dress: Belk
Belt: Old as dirt
Shoes: Rack Room

Workout Gear
Brought to you by Nike


And just keeping it real...I know I look funny, but...
yesterday was hair day.  Do you love hair day as much as I do?

also linking up with:





post signature

4 comments:

  1. Still lovin' the anthro top - beautiful on you! As is that Belk dress belted.

    um yes, hair day is the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put a pic of yourself with foil in your hair!! Today is hair and lashes day for me. I loooove that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best smile ever! And you always look so casual chic!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love hair day :)

    Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete