Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

I went back to work in the last week, and whew.  It has kicked my tail.  BUT the good news is that I have gotten up and dressed each day so I have pictures!  Yeah!  I know you are so excited.  HA!

This was Meet the Teacher Day...
Top: Belk
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Tank: Old Navy
Shirt: LOFT
Pants: LOFT (I LOVE these pants...so comfy)
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jewelry: Silpada and Stella & Dot

Tank: Gap
Tunic: Chicos
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Tank: Target
Black Shirt: LOFT
Pants: Chicos
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

It was POURING down rain on this morning and I had car duty...so a side ponytail it was!
Shirt: Anthropologie
Pants: Matilda Jane
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jewelry: Silpada


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Look how awesome you look! Love the Chico's pieces - I recognized the tunic immediatley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits as always. Hope the school year is starting out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable as always. I love the disclaimer for your outfit posts. We are a group of bloggers holding each other accountable (LOL) and mostly stealing great outfit ideas from one another! Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that chichos tunic!! adorable on you!

    hoping over from wiww @ pleated poppy.
    so glad to find your blog.

    new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is getting sooo long! And... now I want shop at Chico's! I love your tunic and polka dot pants... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those black and white polka doked pants are so fun! i havent ever shopped at chicos, maybe i should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in those last two outfits - love the side pony!!

    ReplyDelete