Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

Dress: Matilda Jane 
Leggings: LOFT
Scarf and posies: The Pleated Poppy



Tank: Target
Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: LOFT (my new faves--the style--I will take them in any color!)
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips


Tank: Anthropologie
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips


Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Naturalizer


Tank: Old Navy
Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle



Tank: Target
Sweater: Anthropolgie
Pants: boutique at the beach
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips


Tee: Target
Shirt: Belk
Pants: Matilda Jane (check out the detail on the bottom of the pant leg below)




Link up with us...it's fun.
Happy Wednesday!






post signature

8 comments:

  1. I had no idea Matilda Jane made anything other than children's clothes - how fun:) You look great in every outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thrifted white top - so crisp and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pants are so fun in the last photo! Details like that are always a great thing.

    Your hair curled in the second photo looks so pretty. My hair has finally started to grow out, but I have not been able to perfect the perfect curly look yet. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your second outfit. That top is thrifted? GOOD JOB finding that one, it looks expensive and chic!

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't believe you thrifted that white top!!! major score!!!

    thanks for visiting the blog today! so glad to e-meet you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute.cute.and cute. Looking lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Cute.and cute. Looking lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete