Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WIWW

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!



Shirt: Belk
Shorts: LOFT
no shoes!  Yeah summer!

Date Night!  Sorry for the blurry picture...Mark's fault!
Shirt and pants: LOFT
Shoes: Rack Room
Mess on the floor behind me-Mark's

Shirt: Chicos
Shorts: NYandCo
Shoes:????

Shirt: Thrifted!  Yeah me!
Shorts: LOFT
Shoes: Old Navy

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love your date night pic. Great color on your beach-tan skin. Wait, you are always tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for thrifting! Isn't it just the best? That top has summer 2012 written all over it - crisp, clean, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete