Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!



WARNING: I totally did a horrible job getting my shoes in the pictures.  So sorry. :)
Dress: Belk
Belt: from old, old pair of capris
Boots: Ariat (via Ebay, two years ago)
Rainbow rosette bracelet: Allora Handmade

 Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer (but they are super cool, I promise)--see picture 2 down for shoes!
Spirit Day with a shirt made by friend!  I call this my Friday feel-me-up shirt because the bling on the shirt, and the location of the bling made many, many people want to touch it!  :)
Shirt: Embellished Textiles
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: flip flops!
(I took these pictures for my friend to show her I was wearing it...that is my explanation for the kinda creepy looking picture on the right)

This was an iffy outfit for me!  I took it off and put it back on no less than 3 times!
Tee: LOFT
Jacket: LOFT
Capris: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer
I was going for a look like the one below on the right.  Not sure I pulled it off...

Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Ariat (via Ebay)
Scarf: local boutique

also linking up with transatlantic blonde:



post signature

6 comments:

  1. I am loving your third outfit with the jacket, it looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally pulled it off!!! You look like a rock star.

    I love Naturalizer. I know I sound like a fump when I list my shoes are Clarks, Aerosoles, or Easy Spirit, but man they are comfy and way more stylish than I expected from those places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kathleen. You pulled it off! Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rawr! You look terrific in all of these outfits! I love the rockstar vibe you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just the cutest. I hope your children appreciate having such a stylish mommy! I found your blog at The Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday link up. I have found many inspirations on your blog. I am now following you and can’t wait to see what’s next. Feel free to stop by my blog when you get a moment http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete