Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

Now before I can get started, I have to give a shout out to my little brother...it is his 29th birthday!  Maybe he will mature by 30?  I made this video for him three years ago and since I can't find a copy of the picture of his head in a doctor's glove, I decided to put the whole thing on here again.  He was (and still is) such a goof ball that while waiting for his firstborn to be born, he entertained us by blowing up doctor's gloves with his nose, while the glove was on his head!  :)  30 may be a little ambitious in thinking he will mature!






All my pictures this week are either blurry (some so blurry I just erased them) or they are on the go with my school bag and purse on my shoulder.  It has been a crazy week and my pictures show it! 

Shirt: boutique at the beach
Jeans:Rock Revival
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Tank: Calvin Klein by way of Costco
Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips---SO SAD!!!!  My shoes broke on this day...I almost cried. 
This was Girl's Day because Daddy and Will were in Columbia for the SC football game.  Caroline took my picture...
Teal Tank: LOFT
Black Tank:GAP
Jeans: Buckle (but different from above)

(please ignore the laundry basket behind me...at least it's clean and folded, right?)

Shirt: Belk
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Boots: Ariat

 My sweet kids on September 11th.  They were proud to be wearing red, white and blue (and those are cinnamon rolls Will is holding...just in case you were wondering).



post signature

5 comments:

  1. that video still makes me laugh! captures his personality so well!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love them all but I really like laundry basket day. I need to make an outfit inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your little bro! That video is too funny.

    I too, had a laundry basket behind me this morning. I don't think mine were folded though...and with my luck, undies were probably hanging out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pretty colors your wore! Great tops. Backgrounds are why most of my pics are outside or in the work restroom. Ha!

    ReplyDelete