Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

This picture below is me after pulling an all-nighter.  I was not studying for an exam nor was I on a drinking binge---just hanging out waiting to see what the emergency room doctors were going to say was the reason why my husband woke up and couldn't breathe.  They said an asthma attack.  He does not have asthma. That, however, is a story for another post.  This was me on two travel mugs of coffee (before 6:30am) and no sleep.  I wore my glasses to attempt to hide my bloodshot eyes!
Shirt: Belk
Pants: LOFT
Scarf: boutique sale in town


Tank: GAP
Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: ON flip flops


Constitution Day!!!  We got to wear jeans if we wore red, white and blue!
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: ON flip flops
Necklace: Allora Handmade--though it is hard to see



Tank: Target
Tunic: Anthropologie
Sweater: LOFT
Posie pins: The Pleated Poppy
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: ON flip flops

Tonight as I am writing this, the temperature is dropping outside...it is supposed to get down to 49  and only supposed to be 71 as the high for Wednesday!  I hope I get to wear my long sleeves now!!!!  ( i know it is wishful thinking and that the cooler weather will last only about 18 hours, but a girl can dream, right?).

Y'all have a great day!  It is hair day for me.  I can't wait!!!!!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfits--and your hair too, especially when it's curly. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige! Found you via WIWW! Love your blog and your outfits {above}! I hope you are able to get some rest today! You are beautiful!

    Kim M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your weekly outfit posts! That LOFT shirt has on my to buy list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige your adorable! I love all your WIWW outfits! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, you look fantastic!!! Love your first outfit. The hair looks amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your first and second look...actually third one too, and the fourth...:-)Nice to meet you, and I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete