Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!! Yeah! That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online. I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice. We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants! We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other. Join us!

This picture below is of my friend Julie and me before we headed out to the Big Hair Benefit.  It is a local event that raises money for The American Cancer Society and it is always a lot of fun.  You might remember that last year I was a model in this show...this year I got to just enjoy it...and only my bangs were big!!!  :)

I totally missed last week's post...I even got an email from my mom asking me if I was wearing the same thing for two weeks in a row!  HAHA!  She is so funny.  So I have many pictures to share this week.   And as a total sidebar conversation...looking at my hair in these pictures, I think I like it better curly, what do yall think?

Tank: Target
Shirt: Chicos 
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Can't remember!

School Spirit Day--yeah.  (Not my favorite day)
Shirt: Made by a friend
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Clarks

Tank: LOFT
Tee: LOFT
Skirt: Coldwater Creek

Shirt: LOFT outlet
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: Coldwater Creek

Shirt: Belk
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: ???

Tank: GAP
Shirt: Belk
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Clarks

Tank: GAP
Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Old Navy
white speck on my forehead courtesy of the hotel mirror!

This was my Monday off outfit:
Tee: NY
&Co
Shorts: LOFT
Hair: Pinterest inspired. I braided two side pieces and used them as a "headband" of sorts ------------------->
 This outfit (and sorry for my typing all over the place...the computer is being wacky) is my "HOLY COW I HAVE CAR DUTY AND I SET MY ALARM FOR PM NOT AM AND I HAVE 15 MINUTES TO WALK OUT THE DOOR!!!"
Shirt and Sweater and Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Naturalizer
Hair: courtesy of dry shampoo and yesterdays styling!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, especially your Big Hair Benefit look. Sparkly and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable you.

    Love that hair braid!

    I see you were eeking out the white pants too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the braid in your hair. I will have to try that! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Colored Denim post today. I hope you'll be a new follower:) Following you now!
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I do like your hair curly - even on day two :) Love the hair braid and all your great tunic tops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your mom called you! :-)

    and I'm loving your braided headband....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these outfits are adorable and I love your braided headband!! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

    Now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete