Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




 They all made fun of me at school today because they wanted to know if it was snowing.  haha  I keep my classroom frigid, so yes, in my room, it very well could be snowing!!  :)
Anyway---
Dress and Leggings: Belk
Sweater: LOFT
Scarf: Charming Charlies
Boots: Madden Girl

Tank: LOFT
Shirt: Belk
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Local Boutique
Jewelry: Silpada

 Soccer game attire:
Shirt: UNC student store
Shorts: Under Armor
 Tank: Target
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: GAP
Jewelry: Silpada
 PAJAMA DAY!
Shirt: Chapel Hill Sportswear
Pants: Victoria Secret

 HAT DAY!
Tank: Belk
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: Chicos
Hat: Charming Charlies
Fancy dinner with a HORRIBLE food!
Dress: LOFT
Boots: ???? Old as the hills


also linking up with transatlantic blonde:




post signature

5 comments:

  1. welp, the food might have stunk, but you looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love that lace top, and what's that? thrifted? NICE! Love the dress in the last pic too - you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things I love this week I don't know where to start!

    Love your long hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "snow day" :) look and that leopard dress is amazing!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job capturing a weeks worth of outfits! Your dinner dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete