Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!





Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Belk
Shoes:????
Belt: GAP
Jewelry: Silpada

Shirt: Chicos
Jeans: Rock Revival-thrifted
Shoes: ???

I started in this outfit--wore it to the grocery store...with flip flops.  But had to quickly change before we headed out to a friend's house to watch football because it was COLD!
Shirt: Chicos
Jeans: Buckle

and the warmer version...
added sweater: LOFT
Boots: Local boutique

Shirt: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Belk
Boots: OLD

LS Tee: GAP
Sweater: Anthropologie
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Flip flops (but froze in them!)



post signature





4 comments:

  1. Months ago I wore the same color combo all week. It is your black and gray week!

    Crazy weather we've had lately but I love the chill - refuse to turn on the heat, though.

    I love the boots day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been kinda funny - warm then freezing the next day. I love the Loft sweater you wore to warm up. The perfect compliment to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute styles as always. And can I just say, I have hair envy.
    Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what other people wear! I'll be back...I'd love it if you checked out my blog, too. :) Blessings!
    http://shoestringstyle-amanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete