Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!

Before I head into outfits...I want to pause and say Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet Caroline.  I cannot believe my sweet baby girl is now SEVEN!  Stop growing Caroline!!!! 




Last week seemed to be my black and gray week.  So I tried my best to up the color this week.  It was not easy!  :)

Although this first outfit is pretty bright...
Tank: Gap
Shirt: LOFT
Skinnies in BRIGHT pink: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl

Cool night soccer game attire
Shirt: 147 Million
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl

Blurry picture...sorry.  I had no idea what this outfit would go through today!
Tank: Calvin Klein (by way of Costco)
Black shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer

Will was playing soccer at recess and kicked a ball hard.  As the ball went flying, so did his shoe--right to the roof of the school.  I had to go get a ladder and crawl to the top of the ladder, use a broom handle and scoop his shoe off of the roof.  I then got in trouble with my principal because it was so "dangerous".  I told her the dangerous thing was leaving his not so cheap tennis shoe on the roof!

I did not feel good.  But Brusters had just opened at 11 and our kids were dying to go.  So off we went!  I look terrible!!!!
Shirt: Ruche
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Dress: Belk
Belt: Gap
Boots: Boutique in town
Jewelry: Silpada


Shirt: Belk
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Premier and Charming Charlies


Come on and join us---it's tons of fun, I promise!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Time really does fly, doesn't it? I love the last outfit. For some reason I really like white outfits. Maybe it is because they are clean and crisp. Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright pink skinnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red boots are to die for awesome!!

    Happy birthday to Caroline. Have fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfits, especially the baseball tee!

    Have a fabulous night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete