Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!





I feel like I should apologize ahead of time because my photos will not be edited.  I have spent the last two Wednesdays in the hospital with my husband trying to figure out what is wrong with him and why he has had a weird range of symptoms that make sense to no one.  I have a lot of pics for today but none edited and I apologize.

Tee: Target
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Local boutique
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Premier

Shirt: LOFT
Scarf: Charming Charlies
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer

Dress: LOFT
Boots: DSW
Jewelry: Silpada

I wore this to school but then was cold heading out to a soccer game so I threw on my jean jacket.
Tank: Calvin Klein (Costco)
Shirt: Chicos
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat
Jean Jacket: LOFT
Sling Purse: 31

This is my Orange Out shirt.  We have a teacher whose daughter is fighting leukemia and we sold shirts to help raise money for the high cost of treatments.  We had a county wide orange out day and it was really cool to see the number of people who were wearing this shirt.
shirt: local company
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl

Just to say-I love this outfit but according to our new dress code, I was against policy.  If you wear leggings, your dress or skirt has to hit at or BELOW your knees...correct me if I am wrong, but you don't need leggings if your dress is to or past your knees, right?

Dress: Belk-Sophie Max
Sweater: LOFT
Leggings: Belk
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jewelry: Silpada
 
 L/S tee: Target Tissue Tee--love them
Tank: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: local boutique

I was freezing but I hate wearing socks around the house---hence the squished up, exposed toes, but the sweater wrapped around me.
Tee you can't see: LOFT
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT

field trip day!  love these and hate these days!
Shirt: a mom made it for me-it has our school initials on it
Pants: Buckle
Shoes: local running store but I have no idea the brand
sling purse: 31

if you made it all the way here, congrats.  This is probably my fave outfit.  Funny too, because there is nothing from LOFT here!  LOL

White Shirt: Target
Sweater: The Limited
Skirt: GAP
Boots: Madden Girl



I double dog dare ya to join in this fun endeavor! 







1 comment:

  1. Girl, you look good for having a sick hubby in the hospital. Heck you look good even if you didn't!

    Hope they figure out soon what's going on with Mark.

    ReplyDelete