Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




Halloween Night.
 Tshirt, sweater:  LOFT 
Jeans: Buckle
Hat: Charming Charlies

Shirt: Ann Taylor
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Rock Revival
Boots: Ariat

White shirt: Target
Black shirt: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl

Tshirt:LOFT
Jacket: LOFT
Skirt: GAP, but thrifted
Boots: Madden Girl-DSW

Black shirt: Target
Sweater: local boutique
Pants: LOFT
Boots:Madden Girl-DSW


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great outfits. You have such great style. My fave may be the skirt outfit. And the hat on Halloween.
    Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater from the local boutique is fantastic! So jealous of how awesome it is!
    Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete