Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!


I did my pictures on my phone with the app Phonto and loved how the words were tilted because there was still a frame around the pictures and it looked like it fit in there well.  But now it looks like I can't type straight.  Oh well.  Not enough time to fix that.  Hope you all had a great week!





Mark took this pictures and my facial expression is translated like this: "are you done?  can I stop smiling?  seriously, what is taking so long?"



That should say boot socks, not sweater socks....haha!  It was late, I was watching basketball and got distracted.  





Link up with us --I promise it is fun!


post signature





3 comments:

  1. eeek! love love love the red skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfits! Your plaid purse is cute, too. :)

    ReplyDelete