Friday, December 21, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

Linking up with jeannett  with this weeks phone pics. i’m bucknerfamily on instagram if you want to join me!

 It was free topping Tuesday at our local Fro-Yo place.  We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Our administrators at school entertained the kids at our final school assembly before we were out for break!  The kids voted during our fall fundraiser and the winner was to see them as rockers!!! :)

It was WAY passed time for a haircut for Will...we had fun with his hair before we cut it (trimmed it really)...he was not happy with a haircut...He wouldn't let me take an "after" picture!

It was hair day for me too....I sat under a weird dryer but I liked the end result!  I had to take a picture for my hairdresser...she wanted to show it to someone else...
Hanging out with friends at a basketball game...supporting our friends who killed the team they played!  We had to entertain ourselves...crazy kids!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your hair looks fantastic!!! Your stylist should have this posted by her chair for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas (we've only ever spent one at home the whole day too and it was weird) and have a blessed 2013!

    ReplyDelete