Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!


#1 CHURCH

 Dress: local store
L/S Tee: Target
Boots: DSW-Madden Girl

 #2
 Gray Jeans that are too long: LOFT
L/S tee: Target
Sweater: local boutique
 #3 Coaching Outfit
 I am coaching Will's basketball team again and a friend of mine made these shirts for us to wear on the bench!  I love mine!
Tshirt: made by a friend
L/S tee: Old Navy
Jeans: Local boutique
Boots: Belk


Yesterday was my birthday!  And it was a BIG one.  I turned the big 4-0!!!!  Ahhh!  I have an amazing family who showered me with love (balloons) and so many great friends that made this day one of the greatest birthdays ever!!!!

 Me with my balloon bunch.  The card said, "Thank you for 40 years of color you have added to our lives."
 I guess the memory does go in old age because I forgot to take a picture of my outfit yesterday morning and had to snap one in the bathroom at Chickfila!  
Sweater: Local boutique
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Booties: Local Boutique


And this is a combo of my fave moments.  My car was written on, a parent of a child I teach made me a great cake(bottom left), my family sent balloons and even my basketball team had cupcakes!!!  It was the best birthday ever!!!!  


Alright, link up with us...it's fun.  I promise!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Great outfits!!! SO CUTE! You have a beautiful family and i love your blog! I am your newest follower. I'm Hanna, I love making new friends! Happy Holidays!1! I'm at

    www.bouffeebambini.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete