Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!







Tank: Old Navy
Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl




L/S Tee: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat



Tank: GAP
Tee: LOFT
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Skirt: GAP
Boots: ???? old as dirt



Tee: Ann Taylor
Sweater: Belk
Pants: Local Boutique
Boots: Madden Girl

GAME DAY!  Being the coach of 9-10 year old boys is STRESSFUL!
I am a nervous wreck before each game...ridiculous, I know,  but the truth.  Total butterflies.
L/S tee-Target
Shirt: made by friend Michelle
Jeans: Buckle
Booties: Local Boutique
Scarf: Old Navy
That is a rare ponytail in my hair...I don't like my hair in a ponytail...think I look weird, but it was necessary this particular day!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love a bunch but that khaki (?) Gap skirt is super cute on me. Love the boots too. I'm on the hunt for affordable yet long-lasting brown leather boots that aren't cowboy. Not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! I love the skirt and jacket look, too. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stripped tee and sweater over it - i never would have guessed those were separate pieces. They make a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your sweaters this week! And you look sexaaay in that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete