Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!

As we mindlessly wander through the posts on Lindsey's blog today, let us remember to pray for the people of Newtown, CT.  As a mom and a teacher, my heart hurts knowing what each faculty member went through and knowing that if they had their own children in that school, they were SO torn!  They totally did their jobs...that's what we do, but oh the agony.  And really, oh the agony even if there were no personal children of their own.  Let's just never forget them!

Today is our last day (and it's only a half day) before the holidays...it is crazy around here.  My kids in my class are SO ready to be out and my own two children have been ready since Thanksgiving!!!!  Oh please let 11:50 get here quickly!!!!

Shirt and Dress: Local boutiques
Sweater: GAP
Scarf: birthday present
Jeans: Thrifted 
Boots: Madden Girl

L/S Tee: Target
Flower tee: LOFT
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Scarf: GAP
Pants: LOFT
Boots: ????

L/S tee: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Belk
Scarf: Local boutique
(totally had polka dots and stripes going on!)

I need new skinny jeans...anyone have great ones...that are comfy but don't stretch during the day so they look like mom jeans tucked into tall boots?  :)  That is what happened above!

Game Day---that is our team sweatshirt.  I almost had 14 heart attacks that game--proof a woman my age should not coach 9 and 10 year old boys!!!!
Sweatshirt: locally made (let me know if you want one...haha)
Jeggings: local boutique
Boots: Madden girl

Tee and pink shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Rock Revival
Boots: Local Boutique
Rain Coat: LOFT

Christmas Party day at school!!!!!  Whoop Whoop!  We had our party yesterday because today is just a half day and we certainly cannot fit a party into a half day when we have a chorus program to attend, a cookie swap  to participate in and lunch to eat all before 11:50!

L/S tee:Target 
( i love these...and have many in the same colors so don't think I am wearing the same one day after day---although I totally would! :)  )
Christmas tee: made by a friend
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Uggs

That's my week in a nutshell!!!  Hug your kids--pass joy to others and smile at a stranger.  It might be the only nice thing they receive.  (and remember that it is totally OK to look cute while you do all of the above--LOL)!!!!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic. Love the red pants best. They fit you great.

    The only skinny jeans I've ever had stay skinny are from Marshall's and I don't even know what brand they are. I like a pair I got from the Gap outlet, but haven't tried them with boots yet.

    Hope your last day before break goes by quickly! And you're so right - we need to remember those poor children and their families. So much heartache at such a happy time of year must be terrible.

    ReplyDelete